You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
Mattex Service Company is growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this since 1994 in East Central Illinois, with office locations in Champaign, Monticello, Mahomet and Mattoon. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home or business’ heating, cooling, plumbing, sewer and electrical systems.
The Big Task
You will help us grow the business by building brand awareness and generating customer calls.
Key Sub Tasks
- Become a market expert, know the customer needs and build brand strategies that communicate a compelling message to drive our vision.
- Uncover new market opportunities, media channels and partnerships.
- Develop an annual marketing plan and production calendar to build a quality sales pipeline.
- Create marketing materials, demos, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations, websites, social media pages, commercials and other necessary marketing pieces.
- Seek out media coverage, work with company spokespeople to prepare them for interviews and public appearances.
- Develop and manage agency partners as they scale the marketing function.
- Ensure all marketing activities feel local and personal.
- Allocate budget, track results and refine accordingly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid leadership of teams, measurement of ROI and accountability for results.
- Knowledge of all distribution channels, including traditional, digital and guerrilla marketing.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Analytical with an aptitude for managing details.
- Outstanding communication; able to articulate ideas clearly and enthusiastically.
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance –health, dental, vision and life insurance is available.
- New technology, including a phone, computer, camera & access to integrated software.
- Retirement plan options.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Mattex.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Mattex Service Company by visiting
mattexservice.com. When you’re ready, please follow the directions at mattexservice.com/apply to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on social media for the latest Mattex updates, news, and special offers