HVAC Technician – Champaign
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. With nearly 30 years of experience serving Central Illinois, we’ve been named the top-rated, most trusted, and most trained service team in the area. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Key Sub Tasks and Duties
- Provide regularly schedule HVAC maintenance
- Conduct necessary repairs on HVAC and/or electrical equipment
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in weekly training opportunities, allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Central Illinois.
- Medical Insurance — health, dental, vision, life insurance available.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts, and supplies.
- A family. This is perhaps our most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Mattex.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and your customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
If this position sounds like a role you’ll excel in, spend a little time learning about Mattex right here on mattexservice.com. When you’re ready, please submit your resume and information about your relevant experience through this job posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on social media for the latest Mattex updates, news, and special offers