You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this for nearly three decades in Central Illinois. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, electrical, sewer, heating and air conditioning systems.
The Big Task
Coordinating the administrative tasks of our dispatch team, including building permit requests, JULIE requests, Ameren forms and other paperwork, as assigned. This position will also fill in on dispatching technicians to jobs as needed.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Ensure technicians are dispatched to jobs in a timely fashion.
- Verifying customer and invoice information.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in Central Illinois.
- Medical Insurance — we provide health dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and sick time.
- New technology, including an on-call phone, tablet and computer & access to integrated software
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Mattex.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Mattex by visiting mattexservice.com. When you’re ready, please submit you application. We look forward to talking to you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
301 S. 21st St. Mattoon, IL 61938
Follow us on social media for the latest Mattex updates, news, and special offers