Customer Service Representative – Champaign
Mattex is looking to expand its team for a full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) located in its Champaign office.
Role responsibilities include:
– Scheduling customer appointments (requires a comfort with handling inbound calls as well as placing outbound calls)
– Managing customer records through a computer database (CRM)
– Assisting office staff with answering questions and accessing necessary materials, as needed
– Creating a warm and welcoming environment for guests
Must Haves for this Position:
– Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Establish trust and demonstrate empathy with customers.
– Career minded individual that desires to be part of a team.
– Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
– Strong verbal and written communications.
– Get potential customers excited about the company and encourage them to spread the word.
– Professional presentation and public speaking ability.
– Personality that blends with a fast-paced, goal driven environment.
Other Important Skills to have:
– IT competent, specifically Microsoft Office or Google counterparts.
– Make inbound and outbound calls to schedule appointments.
– Utilize customer service skills to convert inbound calls to booked service appointments.
– Ability to utilize inbound and outbound call scripts effectively.
– General understanding of the local community and geography.
402 S. Staley Rd. Champaign, IL 61822, United States
Follow us on social media for the latest Mattex updates, news, and special offers